BEFORE I GO, YOU SHOULD KNOW funeral planner
Before You Go don’t take your last wishes to the grave. Our popular funeral planner is brand new and expanded
Before you go, they should know…
- Your Funeral Plans
- Where your important papers are
- Who should take care of your pets and how
- Who to call when the time comes
- That you love them enough to get it together with…
WHAT DOES THE PLANNER INCLUDE?
The comprehensive end-of-life planner features illustrations by Edward Gorey. It has more than 30 pages to record everything from your preference for burial or cremation to how to close down your social media accounts and online life.
It also includes
- Two free chapters from the book Final Rights with consumer funeral and burial rights and rules specific to your state.
- A survivor’s checklist of important but often overlooked tasks when death occurs.
- A place to record all the biographical information your family will need for an obituary, funeral, or memorial service
SEE OPTIONS BELOW
Spiral Bound Edition
30 pages to record your final arrangements
Digital Download Edition
Adobe PDF you can fill out electronically