FCAAZ MEMBERSHIPS & RENEWALS
WHY JOIN THE FUNERAL CONSUMERS ALLIANCE OF ARIZONA?
Here is a list of Benefits when you become a member:
- Information and Education ~ regarding requirements and options in making after-death arrangements
- Consumer Protection ~ through education, legislation and action
- Forms ~ to pre-plan your wishes regarding after-death arrangements
- Identification/Instruction Cards ~ to carry in your wallet or purse
- Newsletters ~ twice a year we mail members a newsletter concerning the FCA and consumer issues
- Annual Meetings ~ continue the education process, a chance to meet other members, hear interesting speakers, and an opportunity to volunteer
- Transfer Arrangements ~ to the nearest Funeral Consumer Alliance or Memorial Society nearest your new residence if you move from Arizona
- National Organization ~ supports local affiliates and promotes federal legislation to protect consumers
- Speakers Bureau ~ we have experienced speakers available to speak to your Church, Civic, or Professional Group
- Volunteer Opportunities ~ we always need volunteers with office and computer skills as well as Board Members and Board Advisors
Not a member of the Funeral Consumers Alliance of Arizona?
Our online applications will prompt you to fill out all necessary information and will then have you checkout using PayPal online payments. If you wish, you may still download and print out a hard copy of the application and mail it to: FCA AZ, PO Box 12661, Tucson, AZ 85732